SPRING CELEBRATION TRADITIONS
Easter, Holi, Passover, Ramadan and more! People around the world are celebrating the end of winter and the beginning of spring. With the new season, there are many religious and cultural holidays that are happening, too.
How do you and your family celebrate during this season? This single photo contest asks for you to share one photo of your festivities. You can submit an existing photo from your library or upload a new one. Don’t forget to add a caption to your photo about your celebrations for a chance to win!
ADD ONE PHOTO TO WIN
– Upload one photo that shows a celebration that takes place during spring. It can be a photo from previous years or of an event happening now.
– Add a title and a short narration about the photo
– Please don’t forget to add a location to your photo.
– Opt for the Frsthand rights granted copyright
– Required photo resolution: 1600×1200 pixels or greater
– PC format JPEG, PNG, and maximum size 15MB
Photo Usage Rights
– It must meet all the basic requirements
– The most unique and authentic photo
– The photo quality matters
2 – $40
3 – $30
4 – $20
5 – $20
6 – $20
7 – $20
8 – $20