TOPIC OF THE MONTH: HOW TO: REDISCOVERED SKILLS
FrstHand is glad to announce another “TOPIC OF THE MONTH” call focusing on our new topic, #HowTo!
There are few of us in recent months who haven’t tried our hand at something new. Due to the limited availability of services, a lack of resources, or even to cure boredom, more and more people are returning to long-forgotten skills or finding creative ways to adapt. We have been becoming excellent chefs, teachers, hairdressers, home-improvers, gardeners, mask-makers, crafters, and even inventors. Also, we hope you documented your rediscovered skills and took photos of the journey! We look forward to seeing the #HowTo stories you share with us!
Generally speaking, there is no limit to ideas at all. Just be creative and make a story you are proud of.
– Using 5-10 original photos
– You can submit an existing story (which is not currently being sponsored)
– Use original and good quality photos or scanned images
– Create a brief description and caption for each photo to make the story comprehensive, engaging, and expressive
– Use your original content, as plagiarized text will lead to disqualification
Photo Usage Rights
The contest entries will be judged. The Contest Sponsors will choose the winners based on the following criteria:
– The submitted story must meet all the content requirements
– The content should be creative and engaging (Remember, you are writing for an international audience)
– Image quality and authenticity matters
2 – $30
3 – $30
4 – $30
5 – $30
6 – $30
7 – $30
8 – $30